BRAZING MACHINE FOR CIRCULAR & GANG SAW
Welding machine for circular saw and gang saw blades for working in horizontal position with high frequency generator. Also can be used for de-solderring of used segments in very efficient way.
- Blank-bearing spindle of diameter 16mm, gliding on ground profiles.
- Ground locking pads with internal water cooling. The upper pad is triggered by a non swivelling pneumatical piston.
- Adjustable segment-carrying pad, made out of heat resistant material.
- Pad-carrying trolley made out of alluminium, mounted on ground spindles and adjustable by means of centesimal screw (guage clock). Built-in locking.
- Oblique adjustment of the trolley, for welding conical segments.
- Cooling circuit.
- Adjustable silent-blocks on feet.
- Electrical panel with built-in safeties.
- Two adjustable shank holding arms.
- MODEL NO : MBG20H
- POWER SUPPLY : 220/380 VOLT, 3P, 50/60Hz
- ELEC. POWER : 28KVA (GENERATOR INCLUDED)
- COOLING WATER : APPROX. 25 LITERS/MIN. 1-3 Bar
- AIR COMSUMPTION APPROX. 40 LITERS/MIN. 6 Bar
- DIAMETER RANGE FROM 250MM TO 2,000MM
- SEGMENT LENGTH FROM 18MM TO 50MM
HEIGHT FROM 5MM TO 25MM
THICKNESS FROM 1.6MM TO 12MM
- DIMENSIONS LENGTH 1,750MM WIDTH 1,100MM HEIGHT 1,400MM
- WEIGHT APPROX.600KGS
- OPTION : TEMP. CONTROL SYS. / GENERATOR
- BRAZING METHOD : HORIZONTAL
- CHARACTER : MANUAL
- 3 rings for blank-carrying spindle (outer diameter to be agreed)
- 25Kw high frequency generator with one output
- Adaptation of high frequency generator.
- Gang saw brazing device
This technical data may be used only for guideline of production. DIEX Corp. will reserve the right to introduce any technical modification to its own machines, also in contract acquired, which its irrevocable decision are improvements. Therefore, any datum given on the catalogues & and data sheet has only indicative value.
Advanced Machines & Equipment for Diamond Tools
DIEX CORP. #1104 -101,Empire, 127 Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-Gu, Seoul Korea.
www.diex.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / T. +82 70-8877-4563 / F. +82 2-6442-3804